Monday, February 4, 2013

Let the moving commence

I haven't posted in forever. I have been sewing though. I also just bought a few new patterns from Joann's when they had their Butterick and Vogue sale. I wasn't going to but I have been wanting these for a while. Sooooo, I picked up Butterick 5708 and 5846 as well as Vogue 2787, 1220 and 8728.

We are down to the wire with moving into our new house. We close the 13th and I will finally have my own sewing room. I am so beyond excited that I can't help but plan every nook and cranny and color. Here are the colors I have so far....

Kitchen will be a light aqua color. We will have wood floors and maple cabinets with a light color Corian countertop. The sun room which will also be our dining room (it opens off the kitchen and has very large windows looking into the woods) will be a light coral, a green, or a yellow. I'm still undecided. I can do a crazier color bc it gets so much natural sunlight. The living room, our office (which is really the dining room) and the family room will all be a light grey color with accents of aqua and coral. Its an open floor plan so I don't want too many different colors on the walls.





2 comments:

  1. SO EXCITING! I cannot wait to see how you set up your new sewing room, and I love all of your color choices. It's going to be lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I'm Heather! Please email me when you get a chance, I have a question about your blog! LifesABanquet1(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete