Monday, May 16, 2011

Simplicity Apron Top in Review

I really like it! I think the finished product looks just like the picture (minus my alterations which were admittedly slight). The child "dress form" is actually a free cast off Victoria's Secret jewelry holder thingy I obtained through somewhat nefarious means but it holds the apron up so I can't complain. The breasts on it are mostly disturbing but I can look past those. I really think Izzy is going to like it. I finished it up in record time and didn't even get any peanut butter or jelly on it from the kids lunch. I don't know how it happens but I always somehow manage to get their lunch on all of my stuff. Needless to say it's done and I can now start.. ahem.... I mean finish my mother-in-law's (MILs) pillow covers.

No comments:

Post a Comment