Monday, May 2, 2011

New York Pattern #932

Well, NYP #932 is giving me some trouble. The other pattern pieces (unmarked) all fit perfectly and are the correct sizes etc. however the skirt is waaaaaay off. I'm starting to think that there is some 'operator error' on the seams but honestly I'm not sure whats up. The skirt back has more fabric that the skirt front . When the side seam is lined up on one side there is approximately 2.5 inches of xtra fabric. So to fix this I have to rip both the seams. Normally this would not be a big deal but I did French seams on the entire dress. Ugh!  Once the baby lays down for her afternoon nap I think I'm going to attack the seams. I'd really like to be able to wear this for a birthday party on Friday but at the rate I'm going I'll still be stuck in seam-land.

No comments:

Post a Comment