Friday, November 4, 2011

I'm still here....

...just moping. My sewing room/old nursery went back to being a little girls bedroom. Sigh.... so I'm back into the basement. This means I'm still sorting out my crap (a lot of crap!) from big plastic bins. I had to move my fabric stash into an old dresser, bins, and a buffet that I have to share with kid blocks and my hubby's art supplies. While not the best place ever to sew in our play room, (I have to clean up everything and not leave anything out b/c the kids will get into the pins etc), my table is under a nice window. I'm trying to get back into the groove but to be honest I'm pretty much scared of the basement. I do most of my sewing at night when everything is quiet but I won't go down there at night. Stupid scary movies and my overactive imagination. 

No comments:

Post a Comment