Sunday, August 28, 2011

End of summer UFO project wrap up

I'm almost done with all of my UnFinished Objects (UFOs). All I really have left are the valances for the dining room. I think the pillow covers for the couch came out lovely. The zippers, while not quick, went in smoothly. I think I kept putting off this boring project because of my loathing for zippers. Pillow covers are certainly not a glamorous project. It's just four big squares with zippers. I hate all the quadruple measuring and straight sewing but I have to admit that the instant gratification of in instant ugly couch makeover is refreshing. Once I got the pillows squeezed into the covers my husband suggested that I do the bottom cushions in that reverse beige chenille. I have to keep myself occupied during the winter somehow...

No comments:

Post a Comment