Tuesday, February 12, 2013

"It's Jess!" - Simplicity 1803

The New Girl dress is off and running; well, walking anyway. I went ahead and just picked the v neck version. Unfortunately I have to either finish it tomorrow or Thursday night because we are moving baby! That's right, we sign tomorrow and start painting Friday! I added those weird little satin stitch polka dots along the princess seams. It's flashy for sure. The pattern is coming along nicely though. The shoulders were confusing. The directions were written badly.... Although I should point out that I only used the second half of the directions on one sheet. I was rushed and trying to sew between making the kids dinner and not letting their grubby hands touch my machine. I hate sewing at the dining table.....

And we got a doggy photo bomb.... Hello Mr. Gus!









No comments:

Post a Comment