Wednesday, February 27, 2013

It's NOT Jess....

I'm not having much luck with my New Girl dress. After I made up the bodice I realized that I either traced the wrong size (not likely) or the ease was wrong on the envelope. It technically fit. If I didn't want to consider breathing or putting my arms down. The armpits are waaaaaaay to high and the shoulder straps are to short (and I have very narrow slim shoulders!). While the green bodice is nice, I really think it needs to be red or blue. I may just scrap the whole thing altogether. I wasn't really digging the scoop back.

What if i used McCalls 5327 for the top? Jess wore a really cute yellow dress with this style bodice before. I don't know why I'm having such a hard time coming to a solution that I like. It's a silly v-neck bodice for globs sake!

Also, I'm having a hard time getting my sewing room settled. I haven't even fit my table in here yet.... Or finished the wall.... I do know its gonna be coral!! Yipppeeeee!













No comments:

Post a Comment